It's hard to believe our first Christmas with Fischer is over. Larry and I realized it was our fifth Christmas together. Where has the time gone?
I did not decorate as much as I usually do. We had just the small artificial tree up. I got the garland my parents used to use. An open floor plan is great, but means you can't keep two dogs and a baby away from anything! Now that he's pulling up I didn't want him pulling over a tree.
Christmas was a little different. We decided we didn't want to travel. Both sets of Grandparents and Katy, Larry's sister came to our house. The Prince's make huge meals. We also invited the Shelton's over. We tried to have a smaller Christmas. We got Fischer a car seat, playhouse, and book. My parents gave him a pushing toy, shoes, and Pat The Bunny. Larry's parents gave him three books, two tractors, and an airplane bib with matching silverware. Aunt Katy got him camouflage sweats. Her boyfriend Reid got him Everyone Poops.
We had enough food to feed all 15 of us and tons of leftovers. It was a great day with family and friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment