He also watches and copies everything we do. He pulled out four wipes and right when I was about to get frustrated because of the waste, he picks them up to blow his nose. So I decided to pick the box up take a picture and clean up the mess when he was done.
Sleeping is improving some. He is downstairs in his room. We also sleep downstairs. Many nights he sleeps at least one five hour stretch. However, teething keeps getting in our way. He has broken two more bottom teeth, two bottom molars, and one top molar. I think the dilation that the surgeon from Children's Hospital has ordered is helping. His tummy still seems to bother him, but not as much. We hope to continue making progress so he will be comfortable. I also think the No Cry Sleep Solution book helped Larry and I to make a sleeping plan that really helped. Her book allows you to step back one night if your plan isn't working. You also don't look at it daily you check in after 10 days.


No comments:
Post a Comment