He kept pointing and saying "turtle."
Eventually the turtle stuck his head out. We gave him some lettuce for his troubles.
You just never know what will happen and what animals you will see. Bow season for deers has begun. Larry went out Saturday and the baby and I decided to get ice-cream after the game was over. On the way down Moores Mill, two does jump out in front of me. I missed them and then saw a buck chasing the girls. I was going to hit it and being pregnant with Fischer in the car, I didn't want to hit it head on. I sped up and the Buck slammed into the side of the car. The Tahoe and the buck are both things of the past. The damage is as much as the car is worth. Now we just have to decide what to do next.




No comments:
Post a Comment