On December 19, 2009 a new Prince family began. In May 2011, we added Chip to Mojo and became a two dog family. Now, Larry and I have Fischer, our baby boy, transforming us into family of three. We feel blessed by all the gifts God has given us.
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Sadie's eating solids
About three weeks ago Sadie starting waking up around 1 am and 4 am. Larry and I decided to start solids when she reached 6 months. We started by grinding up the green beans we were eating. She ate a couple of bites. We also grinded up a Bannana Fischer requested but didn't eat. She loved it. I broke down and bought rice cereal and squash. She did not like it mixed with milk, but liked it with water. Then she started waking in the middle of the night and staying up for two to three hours fussing. I stopped solids and she woke up three times but feeds and goes to sleep. We also noticed she is breaking a bottom tooth. We are tired but have been blessed up to now to have a good sleeper. Normally she would go to sleep at 7:30 and feed at 4am and sleep til six. Now she is down at 7:30 feeding around 11pm and 3am and 5:30am, but not going back to sleep. Hopefully this will pass as she gets used to food and her teething stops.
Labels:
Sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment