The beach was great and very busy. I managed to get a sun burn with suntan lotion. Fischer got to put his feet in the ocean. We had family pictures taken. If you want to view our pictures taken by Shore Shooters Beach Photography. They are located at: http://shoreshooters.com/photocart.
Click the "Access Gallery" link, then enter the access code below:
Access code: Auburn
After an evening and hour in the morning packing, we left the beach. Luckily it was raining so it was easy to drive away. I again forgot to take a picture of all the stuff. The Tahoe was full and Shug's car was loaded too. We only stopped once. It took just over five hours to get home.
I learned a lot traveling with a baby. We packed in plastic tubs by room so it was easy to unload. Plus you can move lots of stuff at once. Vinegar and salt can get rust stains out...the dryer stained our clothes. You need a tent with sides. Ours was a Coleman beach tent. It allowed Fischer to stay outside and nap. Not all pet friendly homes are really pet friendly so get it in writing...email instead of calling.
The beach was great but Fischer and I are enjoying being with Dad, Uncle Ben, Aunt Katy, Shug, and the dogs.I think they like having us home too.
No comments:
Post a Comment