On December 19, 2009 a new Prince family began. In May 2011, we added Chip to Mojo and became a two dog family. Now, Larry and I have Fischer, our baby boy, transforming us into family of three. We feel blessed by all the gifts God has given us.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Larry's birthday
Larry is impossible to buy a gift because he checks our credit card daily. I have to wait for the day be forego buy something. Lately, everything he has said he wants are big gifts. I was stumped. Then Fischer and I went to Tiger Town. We got him new coffee since Fischer is waking him up early on the weekends. We also got new light weight clothes for working on the tractor. Then we surprised him with dinner at Moores Mill. It was a fun evening. Plus as a bonus, Fischer never cried during the three hour dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment